Monday, October 11, 2010

Trying this Blog Thing...for the Third Time

Welcome to the third iteration of my blog. My first attempt ended because some dude hacked my service and I wasn't smart enough to stop him even though I have seen the movie "Hackers" about six million times. Where are Zero Cool and Acid Burn when you need them? My second attempt was so weak that I don't think it should be called an attempt but it was an attempt so I'll call it one. Anyway, this third attempt is simply a place for me to get my thoughts and ideas out there and have you good people help me process them. I can't promise that they will all make sense. You will probably find some ill-formed theological and philosophical arguments. I hope you will also find some well-formed arguments too. You will see the other stuff that gets posted on blogs( i.e. videos, photos, etc.). I don't know what else will be here. You just have to wait and see. Some of you will stay. Some of you will never return. Some of you will call the police on me. Whoever you are, you are welcome.

10 comments:

  1. In your "About Me", you (or it) claims that you will work it ALL out throughout this blog place.

    I was curious what was worked out in this first entry.

    And do I get a prize for being your first comment?

    sincerely,

    Metaphysical Beautician

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "About Me" section did claim that it would ALL be worked out in this blog place, but it did not claim that every blog would work it ALL out. You, sir, have committed the quantifier shift fallacy and for that I shall not forgive you. Just kidding!

    Your prize is knowing that there was a high probability that you were the first and only person to read this blog entry yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, if you read what I wrote slightly more carefully, you will notice that I did not imply nor infer nor suggest nor clearly state that it would ALL be worked out in this entry. I was just wondering what [if anything] was worked out, besides the fact that you can't read my comment in a charitable manner [Gadamer and Davidson are weeping].

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you said! I had to twist your words as to make myself sound intelligent when I came up with that quantifier-shift jab! I better stop now. I'm starting to sound like a talking cowboy head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you are admitting that your adolescent attempt to jenk (not sure howe to spell) on me has misfired. This honkah is hip to your stylings.

    For clarification, "honkah" is a new word that I have recently coined; it is the positive [or street] version of the derogatory term "honky."

    Once more thing, if you've ever shifted your quantifier, then you would know that a little talcum powder can help ease the irritation.

    So, what up, my honkah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since Reloy has yet to comment on this blog, I guess that means the terrorists have won.

    or he's watching "Ow my Balls."

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the second of the two, honkah! I'm also looking for my bottle of talcum powder. Does talcum powder come in a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think it's a little spooky that you posted your comment exactly 48 hours after mine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually planned that. Just kidding. That is a little weird. What would have been weirder would be if I had posted the response that you are now reading at 9:01 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You couldn't wait 6 hours and 1 minute???

    You're so impatient!

    ReplyDelete