Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#ThingsIWouldLove2Own


Those who know me, know that the VW Type-2 is my dream vehicle. But there are several reasons why I don't currently own one. First, it is difficult to find one in good condition these days. Many of them are so old that they are beginning to rust and deteriorate. Second, even though there are companies that make parts to repair Type-2s, I am the least handy person in the world (well, maybe not the world, but you feel me). It takes me forever to fix things. If the directions suggest a 30 minutes repair time, it will take me a minimum of four days. Third, they don't have air conditioning and I have to have air. I rode around this summer with one of my good friends who didn't have air. I wanted to stab him every time I glanced his way. Finally, my wife isn't keen on the idea and she makes the rules. But if VW came out with this camper, I'd sell everything to buy one. I absolutely love this design. I might just start a car company and build them myself. Hmmm...Where did I put my dream journal?

1 comment:

  1. It's not enough that your wife is in love with not one, but two, other guys; now she won't even let you get one thing that will enable you to achieve human flourishing???

    ReplyDelete